This website is operated by K.D GROWTH Consultants Ltd, a duly registered limited liability company in Cyprus under registration number HE421678, with its registered office at 18 Kalogreon Street, 1021 Nicosia, Cyprus. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Types of information we may collect from you.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
- to provide consultancy assistance;
- to send updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for market research and business development;
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us is stored on our servers and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services we engage, located within the UK. Information provided to us by you when contacting us with an inquiry, will be retained for 2 years since our last communication with you, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
You have right to ask for further information about your personal data collected through our website. You can also request the erasure of your personal data at any time. Emails regarding your personal data must be sent to email@example.com with “MY PERSONAL DATA” in the subject line explaining your request.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
Third party links
Our site may contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons do not connect you to any of the associated third parties, unless you explicitly click on them.
K.D Growth Consultants Ltd bears no responsibility for the information collected or used by any advertiser or third party website. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to third party websites.